21 Glock - So, without much fanfare, I started looking for my first firearm with the Springfield XD Service Model. But when I came to Gunstore I realized there were many options. I just got my hands on an OD Gen 3 G21 and I'm in love but haven't bought one yet. My first handgun (only the first of three, the other two being a G17 and a G22 gen 3), this old non-sf gen3 came home in black. Dry shooting quickly confirmed that the tungsten guide rod brought it to my liking, and Sig didn't offer enough or cheap enough at the time. After 2.5k it remains my favorite pistol and possibly my favorite firearm. The simple way to do it for me is that proper design has always been why I chose a Glock, rather than an upgrade or other smaller scale models. The tungsten rod balances out the lighter magazine load and makes my workouts more consistent.

It doesn't get any better for me. I believe the Glock 21 is an excellent .45. While it's a bit overbuilt (the same frame as the Glock 20 in 10mm), that's not necessarily a bad thing. The extra beef means you can load up on ammo all day. Length isn't necessarily an issue for concealed carry, and with the right system, you can carry it all day long without any discomfort. Believe in me. I have and it's not that big of a problem. The smaller the .45, the more jump the gun will have and the less accuracy and stability it will have. Any bigger and it becomes a concealed carry issue, at least for me. I plan to buy another one with my next paycheck. And, after 27 years of concealed carry, the .45 is still the best bolt action and the Glock is still the best gun system I can think of. This is an extremely valuable investment for a defense vehicle. Hope this helps.

21 Glock

21 Glock

I just bought my second Glock 21. Carrying this gun is easier than you might expect. It weighs less than the 1911 and holds more ammunition. With the right case, it can be easily hidden. This is serious food for thought. The smaller the gun, the more bounce. This leads to a control problem that can be solved with a larger handgun that can reduce recoil and help with accuracy. Hope this helps.

Glock 21 Gen 4 45 Acp 13 Round

After carrying my 21st birthday every day for a few weeks, I realized that this is not a problem that many people can handle. At 28.26 ounces, it is 11 ounces lighter than the full-size 1911 and 8 ounces lighter than the Commander. It also carries more ammunition. I bought a belt cover for it and with a good belt I've gotten to the point where I don't feel any tugging or tugging and I don't have to pull my pants up all day. Although this is a large pistol, it is very well balanced and fills my hand well with the choke grip extension. Also, to reiterate, it's a bit overbuilt (like 20 rounds in 10mm), but it's not too bad when you realize it can chew and spit + p ammo is no problem.

So. If you think of the 21 as a concealed carry gun, it's not bad. Just get a good shell and belt. Hope this helps.

I've had a Glock 21 for 3 years now, 1300 rounds through it with no problems. I got a tungsten guide rod, an actuated slide stop lever, and a clip to slide it onto my belt in the small of my back. I have a Colt 1911 and while it is a good shooter, the Glock is my favorite. It breaks much easier than the 1911. But you have to be careful with the camera. I got my finger on the trigger once while putting on a belt and if it was in the camera I would have busted my ass. I'll practice taking it off and I'm sure I'll be able to put it on in no time.

Worth every penny, I never regret my purchase, but hey it's a Glock, so what more can I say, I love people who spend 400 bucks and then the Glock knocks the Glock every time they hit top dollar. This 45 is perfect and always does

Glock 21 Gen 4 Disruptive Grey Pistol 13 Round

You can hide the transfer in this way. I keep my loadstone, which has a viridian laser and +2 Pierce enhancements. KT me how and Dara do good work as well as secret equipment. Stealth gear makes a great pant shell.

I bought a Glock 21sf a year ago and have run it many times. I love this tool and highly recommend it! This tool will not crash or stop. This is my daily life now.

A great gun with not much recoil. Everyone chewed him out in the first session. When some gen 4s clear after the safety check, you point down, pull the trigger, pull the sidebars, pull the slide. The pin is forward and the slide needs to be reinstalled. Countless Glock owners with the same problem. He has to work with internal security engineers. I wish it was in the manual or someone could tell me. It is not important. A great weapon with accuracy and reliability.

21 Glock

I just want to point out what a great tool this is. The slide assembly is a silent dot. Some guns need a key, some have a switch, some have levers. Compared to other models, it has a relatively fat slip, but it is 0.45. The weight certainly absorbed the rounds. It feels a touch heavier than the 19. The trigger pull was typical glock, but smooth with a nice click and return. It was a lot of fun to shoot. Big shot, big sound, but easy to target and return to target. Again, awesome gun. You won't be disappointed.

Glock Glock 21 Gen 4 For Sale » Glocks Guns

I own and carry a G21 Gen 4 daily, never had a problem with mine, always an accurate shooter. If you are on the fence and thinking, buy it, you won't regret it. I love that it's 13+1 and I carry an extra magazine because it's better to have and not need than to need and not have. These include the Glock Model 20 10mm and Glock Model 21 .45 ACP pistols. Introduced in 1990, the Model 21 in .45 ACP competes with other large-caliber handguns in the police force. Americans demand more destruction of defense weapons, and my view on this is squarely American.

The pistol was well received. Good reliability and accuracy are good selling points. Another strong point is that the magazine holds 13 rounds of .45 ACP, giving the pistol a total capacity of 14.

One drawback of the pistol is its size. Shooters with small hands and long fingers will do well with the Glock 21, but practice and absolute familiarity with this type is necessary. Although the gun is large due to the polymer frame, it is very light.

Considering the whole picture, the Glock offers a lot of firepower in a light package. For example, the original weight of a Colt Government Model 1911 in the same caliber is 39 ounces. The current service pistol, the 9mm Beretta 92, weighs 35 ounces and holds 15 rounds of the less effective 9mm cartridge.

Glock 21 Gen 4 .45acp 13+1 Capacity 4.6″ Barrel

Another advantage of Glock is simplicity. The design of the safety action offers only one trigger action to learn, unlike double-action, first-action pistols, which require you to learn to shoot double-action and single-action. No manual safety.

The lever on the trigger is not a true safety. This is a safety designed to prevent inertia from moving the trigger if you unload the pistol. When the Glock trigger safety raises the slide, the trigger is actuated by forward pressure. The striker or firing pin is partially bent at this point. By continuing to pull the trigger, the striker pushes back, breaks against spring pressure, and flies forward, firing the pistol. When the slide is pulled back, the action is partially cocked and you can fire the pistol with another short pull of the trigger.

The Glock safe action has proven to be reliable in action and offers a trigger that is easy to learn quickly. While there is no manual safety, the real safety is between the ears and the Glock shooter must understand that they keep their finger on the trigger until they are ready to fire.

21 Glock

The Glock Model 21 has proven to be as reliable as any other Glock pistol, meaning reliability is of a high standard. Compared to other .45 ACP pistols, the Glock Model 21 offers moderately noticeable recoil. Despite its light weight, the polymer frame provides little recoil and the large grip extends back into the palm. The Glock Model 21 is one of the lightest punches out there

Glock 21 Gun: The Weapon Every Military Would Love To Have?

Mig 21 fighter jet, mig 35 fighter jet, mig 29 fighter jet, mig 15 jet fighter, mig 31 fighter jet, new mig fighter jet, mig 25 fighter, mig 39 fighter jet, mig jet fighter for sale, f 25 fighter jet, mig 25 jet, latest mig fighter jet